Consumer Law is a huge subject area. A consumer enjoys certain rights that are not applicable to commercial or business transactions unless the transactions are carried out by a sole trader. There are many different areas within the consumer rights law; at Access2Barristers Direct we focus on aiding those who may require consumer law advice in order to settle disputes promptly and fairly. Below are some of the most common areas of Consumer Law.
- Sale of Goods Act 1979 (Statute)
- Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (Statute)
- Civil Litigation and Disputes arising from the purchase of Goods & Services
- Banking & Insurance Disputes
- Builder, Plumbing and Electrical services
- Defective Products (Manufacturing Faults)
- Contractual Disputes